Powered By Blogger

Wednesday 25 May 2011

Last week's work...

Last week I did some initial photo's after brainstorming what I wished to photograph.

Below is a list of some of the 'actions' I came up with that I can use as a basis for my series of photographs.


  • Running
  • Baking a cake
  • Having a shot of tequila
  • Playing Poker
  • Going out
These images came out well and when I went to edit them in photoshop the best framing for the photo's was in a landscape frame that was extended width wise. A few examples of what I came up with are below...




Once putting these images together I found that as a series they didn't quite flow as well as I may have liked. Therefore I have made the decision to reshoot and focus simply on the ingredients needed for several different types of drinks. Focusing on the successful tequila shot and moving with that idea.

Below are is a brainstorm of the drinks I wish to photograph the ingredients to...
  • Tea
  • Coffee
  • Milo
  • Gin & Tonic
  • Martini
  • Absinthe shot


No comments:

Post a Comment