Powered By Blogger

Friday 11 March 2011

Concept for Project One: Wall Paper

In this Project I wish to take my experiences from the first year design work space as my inspiration. Mainly looking at the Rapid Visualisation course that I did in 2009. Where I explored line weight, contrast, and space arrangement (among others) in visual presentation. Since the wall paper is going to be in the first year design studio, I see it as quite fitting that I focus on the a few of the fundamentals of visual design presentation.

The four panels (at 2 by 4) are each going to compliment one another. The four panels, as I see them in the studio, go together as two groups of two. Therefore I would like the two panels in each group to work together yet still remain separate, in the sense that the centre line will act as the centre of geometry.

No comments:

Post a Comment