Powered By Blogger

Monday 21 March 2011

Reflection and Goals for next time.

Project one went well as I was able to manipulate a code to the extent where it become my own.

What really helped me in this project was experimenting and changing values to identify what their function was. By changing the code then visualising the result in the sketch I was able to learn about code. After todays lecture this was determined again for me when I saw that I used the right hand side of my brain. The visualisation showed that some people can see the woman turning both ways, I could only see the figure turning clockwise, meaning that I am primarily visual and need picture to learn about code.

Goals for next time...
- After the guest lecture I thought it might be beneficial to start from scratch. To begin with somehting simple and build on it, could be very helpful for me to work on with the second project on Transformation.

No comments:

Post a Comment