Powered By Blogger

Thursday 31 March 2011

Refining concept for Project two and Array's

After today's presentation, I have decided to just stick with the one transformation scene of the sky, however if I have time (and the coding ability) I will take two different approaches to the same scene, stormy night (lightning etc) and sunny day (birds etc). Sounds and visuals can be explored to a great extent here, and will have to be if I am to make the transformation effective and 'stand out' amoung the rest. The visuals have a good chance to be quite interesting and the interaction with those visuals could effetcively highlight this.

 After looking up array's in the Reference. I'm thinking these could be very helpful in the manipulation of clouds in the day scene and the manipulation of lightning in the night scene. Fingers crossed I can achieve both scenes, with a high visual standard.

No comments:

Post a Comment